Consecrated Stewards a Big Success
In the largest Consecrated Stewards Leaders Training Seminar ever held outside of St. Louis, 29 guest leaders attended and were certified to lead the LCEF Consecrated Stewards program. These leaders are now available to facilitate this stewardship education emphasis at churches in the Atlantic District. Already, plans are under way in several area churches to implement the program.
- Focuses on the biblical principle of free and joyous grace-motivated giving, not on church budget shortfalls.
- Urges Christian stewards to take a step forward in faith in light of God?s grace.
- Raises people to a new level of spiritual commitment and annual giving.
- Is easy to organize and implement.
- Can be used any time of year.
- Typically results in 15% to 35% increase in annual offering commitments.
Stewardship - Planned Giving
Planned giving is a vital part of every Christian's personal stewardship. All of us want to make sure that our Kingdom values are incorporated into our finances including the last message we want to give as we leave this world. In order to consider thinking about this further, please read these two articles by Christopher Jones, a Financial Planner and member of Resurrection Lutheran Church, Garden City.